Living in South Florida, we all have experienced the constant change in weather patterns and the effects it has on your swimming pool. The heat, humidity and wind can play a huge role in the amount of water evaporation that can occur. The average water evaporation that occurs in Florida pools is approximately 1 inch of water a week. However, if your pool or spa is losing more than the average 1 inch of water per week, then you might have a leak.
Have you noticed any of the following?
- Adding water to your pool more than once a week
- Pool equipment keeps losing prime
- Cracks can be seen from the waters edge
- The pool deck is either sinking or rising
- Soggy areas around your pool
- Difficulty balancing of chemical due to the constant addition of water.
- Rapid water loss
If you are experiencing any of the above, please contact our team of experts to diagnose your leak. Elite uses the state-of-the-art leak detection technology that can diagnose any type of leak. We care about our customers and want to help prevent any long-term damage to your pool and equipment.